2018-03-13 16:42:32 来源：网络专四专八资料下载
45. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
45. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
46. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
47. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
48. Using bicycle contributes greatly to people’s physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
49. Many leaders of government always go into raptures at the mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks, the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing, they maintain, is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
50. But is it really the case? The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact, basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important role and should be given priority.
51. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists, which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
52. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
53. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in peoples life and economic growth.
54. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford it.