2018-03-13 16:44:10 来源：网络专四专八资料下载
88. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
89. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
90. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.
91. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
92. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I’ve collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
93. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
94. Bicycle can’t be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
95. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
96. This issue has caused wide public concern.
97. As for me, it is essential to know, at first, what kind of problems young students possible would encounter on campus.
98. All that sth. has done for our society seems like a big step forward in the right/wrong direction, but it has also brought along with it a great worry /benefit to...(the average people.)
(sth.: cloning, the reform in managerial structures, etc.)
99. The birth/invention of...has made an enormous/essential difference to ...But it does not mean that...
…的诞生(发明)对…产生了巨大的(重要的)影响，但这并不意味着… (e.g. The birth of the computer has made a radical difference to the human progress. But it does not mean that this wonder does no threat to our society.)
100. Sth. has changed the way our society develops....But its bright side should not keep us from following closely its dark side.
(sth.: the genetic engineering, etc.)