11. Moving from beginning to end by order of time, narration relies on a more natural pattern of organization than
D. other types of writing
the attempted rescue mission, the hostages might still be alive.
C. Had it not been for
13. Members of the Parliament were poised
ahead with a bill to approve construction of the oil pipeline.
A. to move
14. Writers often coupled narration with other techniques to develop ideas and support opinions that otherwise abstract, unclear, or unconvincing.
D might have remained
15. Protocol was enabled him to make difficult decisions without ever looking back.
16. The woman had persuaded him to do he was hired never to do ---reveal the combination for the lock on the entrance.
D. the one thing
17. The bad news was that he could be a very dangerous person he choose to be.
18. "If not us, who? If not now, when?" These two questions are used as a_____.
B. call for action
19. What is the function of the present progressive in"They are always calling me by the wrongname”?
A. To express unfavorable feelings.
20. Harry was compelled to resign and to come down to London, where he set up as an army coach. "The relative clause in the sentence serves to
D narrate a sequential action taken by Harry
21. A group _____casinos has urged officials not to grant a license to a facility in the city.
A. opposed to
22. After the war, he worked on an island in the Pacific, helping the natives and medical_____ understand each other's behavior and cultures.
23. The subject of manners is complex. If it were not, there would not be so many_____ feelings and so much misunderstanding in international communication.
24. To illustrate the limits of First Amendment free speech, many have noted that the Constitution does not give you the right to falsely l_____ Fire " in a crowded theater.
25. The company announced that it has achieved its mission to create a local food economy that is _____ to any environment.
26. Although Patterson acknowledges the disappointing season he had with the Vikings, he has no second about how he went about his business.
27. Electronic cigarettes should be subject _____ the same taxes and limitations on public use as traditional tobacco products.
28. FC Barcelona,_____ the most iconic club in world soccer beat Manchester United 2-0 to claim the UEFA Champions League title.
29. The store sells liquid vitamins _____designed for children under 3.
30. The three law______ officers on the plane came to the rescue of a fellow
passenger who was allegedly trying to kill herself
来源 : 新东方在线 2019-06-03 17:41:15 关键字 : 2018年英语专业四级真题
来源 : 网络 2019-06-03 16:55:37 关键字 : 2018专四dictation音频
来源 : 网络 2019-06-03 16:46:06 关键字 : 2018年专四听力音频
来源 : 网络 2019-06-03 16:39:43 关键字 : 2011年专四真题及答案
价格 : ￥0元
价格 : ￥0元