Part Ⅲ LISTENING COMPREHENSION [20 MIN.]?
In Sections A, B and C, you will hear everything once only. Listen carefully and then answer the questions that follow. Mark the correct answer to each question on your answer sheet.???
SECTION A STATEMENT?
In this section you will hear nine statements. At the end of each statement you will be given 10 seconds to answer the question.???
1. The speaker likes teaching because of ___.?
A. its interesting nature?
B. the good salaries?
C. contact with the young?
D. more summer holidays ?
2. What does the speaker mean??
A. Bad living conditions are due to the poor city.?
B. Bad planning is responsible for poor living conditions.?
C. Living conditions are bad because the city is too big.?
D. Small cities have better living conditions than large ones. ?
3. What does the statement mean??
A. Many people are concerned about their security.?
B. Social security bears no relation to population.?
C. Most social security problems are caused by a few people.
D. Too many people may result in social security problems. ?
4. Passengers must check in to board Flight 998 by ___.?
A. 10:30 a.m B. 10:00 a.m C. 11:30 a.m D. 11:00 a.m ?
5. The speaker is probably a(n) ___.?
A. insurance agent B. fireman C. salesman D. policeman ?
6. The speaker thinks that___.?
A. Ian achieved a lot as an athlete?
B. Ian’s blind eye prevented him from athletics?
C. Ian’s success depended on his childhood experience?
D. Ian trained so hard in athletics as to lose one eye ?
7. Mrs. Clark is worried about her___.?
A. husband’s health B. husband’s work? C. husband’s illness D. own health ?
8. The relationship between Susan and Jenny is ___.?
A. neutral B. friendly C. unclear D strained ?
9. What do we learn about Jack??
A. He is well-known for hard work.?
B. He is pretty busy working.?
C. He has overworked and hurt his sight.?
D. He doesn’t like to have dinner with us. ?
SECTION B CONVERSATION?
? In this section, you will hear nine short conversations between two speakers.At the end of each conversation you will be given 10 seconds to answer the question.??
10. What are they mainly talking about??
A. Graduation date. B. Vacation plans.? C. School courses. D. Job hunting. ?
11. The conversation probably takes place in___.?
A. a library B. a bookstore? C. the classroom D. a department store ?
12. The relationship between the two speakers is probably___.?
A. man and wife B. lawyer and client?C. customer and waitress D. colleagues ?
13. We can infer from the conversation that the man is a(n) ___.?
A. plumber B. construction worker? C. office boy D. porter ?
14. What will the man probably do next? ?
A. Turn off the tape recorder. ?
B. Turn up the tape recorder.?
C. Call the doctor. ?
D. Continue to play. ?
15. How does Lisa feel about her work? ?
A. Satisfied. B. Frustrated. C. Annoyed. D. Confident. ?
16. The woman is going to the___.?
A. library B. theatre C. research institute D. laboratory ?
17. Jackson changed his job because he ___.?
A. hurt himself during his work?
B. was not satisfied with his play?
C .wanted to work harder?
D. found the job too hard ?
18. What does the woman say about the film??
A. It is hard to pronounce the name.?
B. It is not going to be well received.?
C. She has temporarily forgotten its name.?
D. She has never heard of the name.
来源 : 新东方在线 2019-06-03 17:41:15 关键字 : 2018年英语专业四级真题
来源 : 网络 2019-06-03 16:55:37 关键字 : 2018专四dictation音频
来源 : 网络 2019-06-03 16:46:06 关键字 : 2018年专四听力音频
来源 : 网络 2019-06-03 16:39:43 关键字 : 2011年专四真题及答案
价格 : ￥20元
价格 : ￥19.9元